Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wall of Silhouettes



The vision was born 3 years ago to start a wall of silhouettes. The goal is to collect silhouettes of our immediate and extended family members. My mother-in-law has graciously offered one of herself when she was young to add to my wall. I plan to hunt pictures of my mother's and father's profiles of when they were younger to use. Yes, the goal is to collect as many as possible of our family and fill the wall. Perhaps, the collection will even spill over to adjacent walls.


Inspiration

This great tutorial on how to make silhouettes will be useful as I add new people.

Hopefully, it will be a conversation piece spawning topics from facial features to "remember when" stories. Wouldn't it be a blessing if my children carry on this tradition when I am gone, adding profiles to our collection which represents our precious inheritance of life and providence, gifts which come only from above.




No comments:

Post a Comment