Saturday, December 10, 2011

Making the Days Special


Lately, I have been attempting to stretch my home-making skills, which are nothing to brag about in the first place. The goal is to get out of my current complacent zone by exercising creativity to make what would be ordinarily ordinary into something special.

So... I HAVE NOT been successful in my attempts as of yet :/, but my dear friend Andrea has. She, recently, brought the cutest "stir sticks" to our annual hot chocolate gathering after the local Christmas Parade. Special they were as they evoked smiles from our friends and children.

Now, THAT's what I'm talking about!! Thanks, Andrea!!

1 comment:

  1. You're so sweet. I tend to wallow in the ordinary, so any little change to the normal makes life a bit more exciting. You don't give yourself enough credit, friend. I distinctly remember handmade napkins that you had whipped up that afternoon. You're inspiring people without even realizing it. See you soon!!

    Blessings,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete