Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Publix -N-Me


"...she brings her food from afar. " ~Proverbs 31:14

Not sure it fulfills this verse, but it is worth driving to Birmingham to shop at Publix. When I match their weekly deals with their liberal coupon policy I can get a lot of groceries free. I like to focus on buying fewer items at larger quantity. Publix works for me because they accept many copies of printed coupons.

Are you ready for this? I bought all the items pictured, 8 boxes of bow tie and penne pasta, 20 boxes of Green Giant frozen veggies, and 4 2-packs (8 containers) of Shedd's spreadable butter for coupons and $2.00, and this includes tax. I had already done this veggie deal a few weeks ago, so now I have 40 in my freezer. The veggies were free, and the pasta was free. The Shedd's was almost free.



2 comments:

  1. Do you get multiple copies of the Sunday paper for your coupons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r AWESOME!!! way to go and yes, i think it fulfills the scripture verse. =)

    ReplyDelete