Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Muslims vs. Christians

This is an old feud dating back to Biblical times. You can read for yourself Genesis chapter 16 where you will find the origin of the two civilizations and the source of their tension between one another.

There are many who are ignorant about the depth of this problem even among those claiming to be Christian. Now, I don't pretend to understand it all, however I know a few basic facts and that it is real. Most news sources fail to report on the ongoing attacks of hatred of the Muslim's, who are taught to annihilate Christians, against the Christians, who are taught love one another and to turn the other cheek.

I understand persecution is not avoidable., so my only hope is that my readers might recognize this issue for what it is--reality.

I have decided to share episodes as I hear of them on my blog to bring awareness to the truth about the Muslims vs. Christians.

Our first stop? Ethiopia

No comments:

Post a Comment