Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fireproof Your Marriage

My most excellent, wonderful, extraordinary, deer-slaying, funny-man husband who I love more than life itself, my one and only, bought the Fireproof movie for me last night. He wants me to add that he best daddy our kids could ever have. P.S. He is hungry. (He helped me write this first paragraph, and doesn't think I will post it. I'll show him!)

The movie is excellent! It is packed with many truths about marriage! Hubby and I were this couple in the years 1996 and 1997. It was great to watch a movie testify our own personal experience. We had forgotten how blessed we are that Christ would work in our lives as he has.

Although we did not have the advice of our parents like Caleb Holt, we DID seek a good Bible-teaching church that led us in the right direction. Thank-you, Cropwell Baptist! This church was such a great resource of positive influence for us. Here, we were taught that Christ is the ONLY way, and it is true! If you are having trouble in your marriage, and you do not have the support of Christian influence, please seek a Christ-centered church that can help you! And PLEASE get this movie!

I think you can get the Love Dare book too. - http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/product?item_no=448856&netp_id=553299&event=ESRCN&item_code=WW&view=covers

We will have it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment