Monday, February 16, 2009

Entrepruneurial Sewing



I am excited about a new family business adventure. My sis-in-law is opening a children's consignment/boutique which will open the last week in March. (Looks like I am not the only one.) She has invited me to make little A-line dresses to sell in her shop. They are very cute and I am annoyingly excited about the possibilities that this could open for our family.

I have been praying for God to give me a business opportunity that I could do without leaving my children or compromising the care I give them and my husband. Something that could supplement our family income would be a bonus; and if it builds an entrepruneruial spirit and character in my children... well, that would make it all worthwhile.


I have been patiently waiting for about a year now on the right adventure then suddenly *kurplump*, this has fallen in my lap. It is an open door and it is hard to ignore as it is beckoning me to enter.

God has already provided two sewing machines and I will be soon getting a serging machine. I have cleaned up my sewing space, and I am ready to go... Okay, here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment